Wednesday, April 17, 2013

That Exact Moment when the Bat Hits the Ball

Ball takes a beating by a Bat!
When I looked through the images from yesterday’s Gilbert vs Mesquite softball game I found an interesting image. Focus is not where I would have liked it but the timing of shot captured the bat on the ball at the exact moment of impact.
The ball is compressed and the bat appears to be slightly bent. It was perfect (and flat out lucky) to capture that exact moment.  I will probably not see this again for a long time if ever.  I only wish the focus would have been on the player instead of the backstop! Next time…

That exact moment when the bat hits the ball.

This is the full image so you can see the whole story.

More Images from the game... Softball - Mesquite @ Gilbert 4-16-13


No comments: