Monday, July 21, 2014

Boyce Thompson Arboretum - Superior Arizona

On a recent trip to Thatcher, I stopped to walk around Boyce Thompson Arboretum. It's a few miles from Superior, Arizona. I got there a little after 1:00 and I knew they closed at 3:00 p.m. during the summer months. But it was okay because hot and humid was the flavor of the day. A little over an hour was plenty of time to walk around looking for interesting things to photograph. There were some high clouds that helped reduce the direct sunlight but it was still hot. I took my time and didn't even get close to seeing the entire arboretum. There will be plenty to see next time. 

Here are some images I found in my camera from the outing. The Cardinal's were my favorite. 











I plan to go there again when the weather is a little nicer and I can spend more time there. Here is a post from another visit I had to the Boyce Thompson Arboretum. You can see some of my other work here: AzDewPhoto

No comments: